Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Premier line says systems are down [Update noon CT: UA says system back up] 18-Feb-14

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premier line says systems are down [Update noon CT: UA says system back up] 18-Feb-14

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2014, 7:00 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by kettle1
Quote:

Originally Posted by qukslvr619

Wife was flying CLLIAH onward. Agent in CLL said they couldn't board because UA systems down. Now checking onward flights show delay due to "operations".

At what point do they finally admit they need a better system?

How can UA get a better system when they are trying to cut $2B? A better system costs money - so the answer is when they replace the Texas crew with people that know how to run an airline.

I feel sorry for the people that used to work for a great carrier. It must suck going to work these days for the folks at the "New UA".
You should have seen the employee comments when they posted the official release on the outage earlier in the week. 9/10 postings basically told management to take a hike which in years past I would have never thought I'd see 1) no rah rah, 2) unfiltered Jeffy bashing internally. This goat rodeo known as UA is well on its way to sink like the Titanic.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 8:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by qukslvr619
Wife was flying CLLIAH onward. Agent in CLL said they couldn't board because UA systems down. Now checking onward flights show delay due to "operations".

At what point do they finally admit they need a better system?
Possibly. I'm at IAD right now and most of the late night departures are showing delayed or canceled (including mine)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.