Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Republic (Chautauqua) Pulling all E145 Flying for United

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Republic (Chautauqua) Pulling all E145 Flying for United

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2014, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
Maybe I'll put 20 bunk beds for rent in a spare bedroom for the newbie pilots who want to build hours on Larry Ellison's Cessna Caravans between the islands.
Did Larry buy Mokulele too? I knew he had Island Air, with ATR-72s, and heard about Go! with 5 CRJs. Personally, I enjoy the Mokulele Caravan, especially when they take me directly into JHM! Likewise, recent experiences with Island Air have been fantastic. Two weeks ago to LNY, they had a line of 4 or 5 employees (not the cabin crew) lined up to greet us as we walked to the aircraft. And they were quick to refund my bag fee when I called CS (1Ks are exempt). -- Sorry for the OT, but to bring it back on course, I will add that I won't miss these 27 EMBs one bit.
Old Feb 11, 2014, 6:33 pm

Programs: AADULtArer
This staff issue will be resolved but there will be pain for the next couple years.

The pain will be less than those felt on CO 3407, anniversary tomorrow, which triggered the new rules.

I wish Bryan had reminded us of this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.