Wiki Posts
Search

Discount code - no pin ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2014, 8:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, United Premier Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Discount code - no pin ?

I am trying to find discounted fares for travel to Lululemon's SeaWheeze half marathon in August. On their website they give a discount code of ZPDF
http://www.seawheeze.com/vancouver/getting-here/
but when I try to enter on United.com it asks for a pin. I have contacted United and they say ZPDF is an invalid code, so I contacted SeaWheeze and they say call United - it must be a glitch. Hold time for United is 30 minutes +. Looks like I will be on the phone back and forth between these 2 all day.
Does anyone here have any ideas?
Old Feb 3, 2014, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by ADKOP
I am trying to find discounted fares for travel to Lululemon's SeaWheeze half marathon in August. On their website they give a discount code of ZPDF
http://www.seawheeze.com/vancouver/getting-here/
but when I try to enter on United.com it asks for a pin. I have contacted United and they say ZPDF is an invalid code, so I contacted SeaWheeze and they say call United - it must be a glitch. Hold time for United is 30 minutes +. Looks like I will be on the phone back and forth between these 2 all day.
Does anyone here have any ideas?
Try to contact the half marathon. They should've been provided an agreement code for the event that they didn't provide on the site. A regular reservation agent at UA won't be any help.

Combine the two together (ZPDF######) into the offer code box and it should work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.