Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Receipt of 2014 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Receipt of 2014 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott Gold (UA), Hertz PC (UA), HH Gold (cc), Avis PP, National EC Executive
Originally Posted by EmailKid
Don't think you will get your passes.

When I made Plat and 1K in same year NEVER got the 1K kit, despite many, many phone calls

Requalified this year, and again it took many, many phone calls to get my 1K kit finally in Noveber
Oh no! That would be really disappointing. What year was that?

FWIW, last year (2013) I was silver and qualified for 2014 gold in 12/2013. I got both a silver and a gold pack in the mail. Hoping for that to happen again.
Old Dec 14, 2014, 2:36 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by bigwings8
Oh no! That would be really disappointing. What year was that?

FWIW, last year (2013) I was silver and qualified for 2014 gold in 12/2013. I got both a silver and a gold pack in the mail. Hoping for that to happen again.
Last year and this year when I finally got 1K kit.

In theory you should get both kits, hopefully they are better.

You will not get club passes, those come with some CCs.

Last time through YVR MLL lady was VERY strict about having my *A card to get in. Come to think of it, it was even worse at FRA, so with transiting YVR again want to make sure I finally got the card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.