Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for Micronesia Island hopper - long way ICN-SAL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2013, 7:40 am
Original Poster

My son (16) and I will be in Korea Dec 21 … we were looking to fly back to SAL (Central America) to arrive there on Dec 30 or 31.

We have been many places, but not most of the places served by UAL in Micronesia, etc.

Any suggestions on an itn? Places to go to or not to go to? We are ok with checking places off from our list - but maybe we would like to spend a day or two snorkeling someplace.

We were interested in first class / business award seats — ok with double miles. Any suggestions on how to best book it or tricks to minimize milage?

Thanks!
Old Nov 25, 2013, 11:16 am

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Not sure if the points on the island hopper constitute a valid stopover or not - someone else will need to help you there.

However, I can promise you you will pay double miles on this route - there rarely seems to be Z inventory, much less award space.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.