Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Can I Input My MP # on Award ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2013, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite
How Can I Input My MP # on Award ticket?

My dad (no status) redeemed a UA international economy ticket for me. I want to add my MP # on it since I’m UA Gold. I tried “Edit traveler information” on United site (in his account and my account) but the info won’t save no matter how many times I tried to input the information. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 5:06 pm

Try calling it in, maybe they can help that way?
Old Nov 11, 2013, 5:17 pm

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by uclasfo
My dad (no status) redeemed a UA international economy ticket for me. I want to add my MP # on it since I’m UA Gold. I tried “Edit traveler information” on United site (in his account and my account) but the info won’t save no matter how many times I tried to input the information. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
Award tickets don't play well with MP#s. Are you the only one on the reservation? I think this is related to the system that allows you to get 1K benefits when booking with a 1K member's miles. Of course, in your case, it's the opposite.

I had a ton of trouble getting my wife's FF# to show up on united.com for a flight with three of use on it (awards, wife, son and me). As a result, united.com kept telling me we weren't all eligible for E+ (wife and I are both Gold). Try calling in and good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.