Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Airline credit - can i spend it on a UA vacation package? Are there any good ones?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline credit - can i spend it on a UA vacation package? Are there any good ones?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2013, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat

I have a credit of $2600 on united that expires in March. I was going to use it on an upcoming business trip to China but will not be flying United due to scheduling issue.

I feel flying business domestically is never worth the price, unless maybe LAX or SFO, that said I wonder if I can use it on a vacation bundle united offers.

Has anyone ever booked one of those? Are there any particularly nice ones in Mexico or Caribbean? I'd spend another 500-1000 if it's worth it. I started to look thru them and they have some very nice hotels, but the website is terrible and it takes alot of time to go through and put in different date combos. It'd just be my wife and I, we like smaller places on the beach. All inclusive is fine if it's a very nice one.

thanks in advance
Old Oct 8, 2013, 6:59 pm

Programs: MP,MR Silver,Avis
The credits that I have specifically say that they are not valid for travel packages. You'll need to check the Terms and Conditions for your credit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.