Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

?? business first check in for Beijing at Newark

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2013, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Which level are we at these days for a 1K ??

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 7, 2013, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by sweetsue
Which level are we at these days for a 1K ??

Thanks in advance
2nd level ... all the way to the end where the Premier Access check-in is (to the left). BF check-in is there too.
Old Oct 7, 2013, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
BF is actually just behind Premier Access if you're facing Premier Access. Not as much of a presence as it used to be - the old BF check-in is now the GS/Global First check-in.
Old Oct 7, 2013, 4:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by aacharya
BF is actually just behind Premier Access if you're facing Premier Access. Not as much of a presence as it used to be - the old BF check-in is now the GS/Global First check-in.
...but light-years ahead of the 2012 situation overall
Old Oct 7, 2013, 7:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
I don't like it being a bit dodgy that your checked bag through BF isn't put directly on a conveyer belt behind it. I was the only person last time I checked in so a porter sort of just took it and scooted it on over as I was leaving with my BP, but about 25 ft away I "stalled" and "checked out something on my phone" but really out of the corner of my eye was just watching to make sure the bag got placed on the belts to make it on its way.
Old Oct 7, 2013, 8:28 pm

Programs: Million Miler, 1K - Basically spend a lot of time on planes
I'm on this flight today (8th).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.