Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

More than two passengers single PNR - Award

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2013, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium

Anyone have any data points that show they have corrected the issues with this for selecting seats in E+?

We just got back from and award trip (DEN-SFO-KOA-HNL-DEN). I am MM Gold and as a result, my wife is also Gold. However, on United.com when I was selecting seats, the system refused to recognize my wife's status and kept insisting that I only was allowed to get myself and one other person into E+. These tickets were booked last year, I think that I read that this is a known problem. In the future, I may simply do two PNRs - one for me and my son, and the other for my wife.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 10:37 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by tods27
Anyone have any data points that show they have corrected the issues with this for selecting seats in E+?

We just got back from and award trip (DEN-SFO-KOA-HNL-DEN). I am MM Gold and as a result, my wife is also Gold. However, on United.com when I was selecting seats, the system refused to recognize my wife's status and kept insisting that I only was allowed to get myself and one other person into E+. These tickets were booked last year, I think that I read that this is a known problem. In the future, I may simply do two PNRs - one for me and my son, and the other for my wife.
3 or more person PNRs regardless of multiple elites (Gold or lower) still require a call. No reason to spit for E+, just call. But splitting will make CPU possible

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.