Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

The IAH RJ farm/Term B rathole: Jeff/Aaron heads up

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The IAH RJ farm/Term B rathole: Jeff/Aaron heads up

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2013, 2:12 pm

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Back on topic - I had one of my first very positive experiences with UA in over a year yesterday here. We pulled into B-20 - got out and had to go into the hall to wait for bags. I had a close connection and thought - why didn't I just check this through. With literally 2 minutes or less, a ramp workers brings my yellow tagged bag by itself to the door for me to collect - way in advance of the trolley of other suitcases! "Thanks for you business Sir" Wow!. Got the train over to C and to my gate in all about 10 minutes.... Let's hope this is a sign of the future and not a one-off error!
Old Sep 1, 2013, 2:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM; IHG Spire; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold (UA); National Executive Elite
Is the plan to similarly refurbish the other three B arms over time?
Old Sep 1, 2013, 8:52 pm

Programs: CO Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Motorskills
Is the plan to similarly refurbish the other three B arms over time?
I think those plans are on hold because of the tiff between UA and the airport authority.
Old Sep 1, 2013, 10:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K AA EXP
Here is a video of the new gates and area the OP is talking about. It is a million times better than the old banjos. I love the new gates.

HD Part 7 Detail Look Inside NEW Terminal B Houston Intercontinental United Continental
http://youtu.be/aISqh25S3JY

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.