Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Food offerings in the UA Club Lounges?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2014, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by astroflyer
I haven't been to the UC in Hong Kong, but it sounds like it's nice. My one lounge experience in HKG was the CX F lounge
It's fine (HKG UC). People rave about it mainly because it's not a domestic UC...open air format is nice (but TG & others have the exact same thing on the opposite side), a bit of food is nice too (but again, a typically LH SEN lounge blows it away IMO )
Old Jul 28, 2014, 1:05 pm

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
It's fine (HKG UC). People rave about it mainly because it's not a domestic UC...open air format is nice (but TG & others have the exact same thing on the opposite side), a bit of food is nice too (but again, a typically LH SEN lounge blows it away IMO )
+1 = I am there about a dozen times a year and to be honest I never really considered it a UC - it's more of a star alliance lounge to me... yes it's far better than any domestic UC - but not really up to the level of any significant international J carrier lounge...
Old Aug 4, 2014, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
What happened to the chex mix type snack? I don't see it anymore. I really liked that. now it's the yogurt covered raisins, cheese crackers, and some pretzel nut concoction.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 12:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
+2
It's certainly not in the same class as the CX lounges at HKIA. I've never found any of the food (except for the cookies) appealing enough to eat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.