Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Youngest member?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2013, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Question Youngest member?

My granddaughter is 7 days old and is now a member of the Mileage Plus club.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 7:35 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by MKS1953
Most likely, anyone born today will not choose UA as their preferred carrier. Younger folks prefer WN, B6, VX etc. Probably should sign her up for one of those programs.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 7:36 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Next goal http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ad-merged.html
Old Jul 8, 2013, 8:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K/*G
My daughter was a ticketed passenger with a Onepass # at three hours.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA G, Marriott PlatPrem
Waiting for the MP member issued a number before they were actually born... I suppose it could be pretty easy if there is to be a scheduled C-section
Old Jul 8, 2013, 10:48 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat 1MM, AS MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz President's Circle
Congrats to the OP.

On a related note. The first person I actually told my son's name to, before he was born, was a UA agent booking an award trip for us. We were going on a trip to Germany and Croatia and I got him a seat, and we booked at 330 days out. At first my plan was to book it for "Baby CXXX" but then discovered that i wouldn't be able to change the name for this *A award. So I let the agent in on our secret (a name my wife and I had chosen but nobody else knew), got the award seat issued, and later added his DOB and got him a MP number (within a few days of birth) and he's been a dedicated UA flyer in his 4.5 years on this planet.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 9:38 am

I wish I had FF-knowledgeable parents . I flew many times (long haul on KE) as a child without a FF account.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 11:26 am

Programs: UA 1K, Delta Plat, AA Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Courtesy Card
If there were only a way for an unborn child to obtain status, he/she could actually be over-entitled from birth.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 4:08 pm

Location: MCO (Big Iron), ORL (Little Iron) formerly SFO and PAO/SFB
Programs: UA 1MM/Gold/UC, SPG PLT LTG, Marriott PLT, peon at AA, AC, BR, B6, DL, NH, and WN
Originally Posted by MKS1953
MKS1953 - Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter. Why am I not surprised that your son signed her up already? ;-) (Yes, he and I have worked together).
Old Jul 9, 2013, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
I used to get up half an hour before I went to bed.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 4:56 pm

Huh? 3 hours?
Originally Posted by dbaker
My daughter was a ticketed passenger with a Onepass # at three hours.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 7:46 pm

Programs: AADULtArer
Waiting for the MP member issued a number before they were actually born... I suppose it could be pretty easy if there is to be a scheduled C-section
EF will tell you if the CS fare bucket is open it his case.....
Old Jul 9, 2013, 7:50 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by noah
Congrats to the OP.

On a related note. The first person I actually told my son's name to, before he was born, was a UA agent booking an award trip for us. We were going on a trip to Germany and Croatia and I got him a seat, and we booked at 330 days out. At first my plan was to book it for "Baby CXXX" but then discovered that i wouldn't be able to change the name for this *A award. So I let the agent in on our secret (a name my wife and I had chosen but nobody else knew), got the award seat issued, and later added his DOB and got him a MP number (within a few days of birth) and he's been a dedicated UA flyer in his 4.5 years on this planet.
Great story!
Old Jul 9, 2013, 8:23 pm

Programs: One or two :)
My one year old got Chase adverts through the mail for signing up for a credit card
Old Jul 9, 2013, 11:16 pm

Programs: Fomerly UA 1K, now Gold... next year, who knows?
Originally Posted by fjfv19
If there were only a way for an unborn child to obtain status, he/she could actually be over-entitled from birth.
Subject matter for the US Supreme Court to consider in their deliberations!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.