Wiki Posts
Search

Award Ticket Still Unticketed

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2013, 9:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ-S.PPS, DL-G, NW-G, BD-G, US-G, UA-GS
Award Ticket Still Unticketed

Thought I'd ask experts for advice. I have a rather complex award ticket that was booked through an agent. My credit card says charges are pending. The ticket says it is being processed. It has been over 24 hours without any e-ticket. Should I be worried?

Thanks.
Old Jun 20, 2013, 10:56 am

Programs: UA PremExec
Originally Posted by abrelosojos
Thought I'd ask experts for advice. I have a rather complex award ticket that was booked through an agent. My credit card says charges are pending. The ticket says it is being processed. It has been over 24 hours without any e-ticket. Should I be worried?

Thanks.
Does it involve partner airlines? If so, which?

I have had problems with this and needed to call and get an agent to push the reservation through.
Old Jun 20, 2013, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by abrelosojos

Thanks.
Yes. Call before any partner segments are cancelled and get UA to push this through. Don't take "no" for an answer--I've seen too many people burned.
Old Jun 20, 2013, 12:21 pm

I echo the above advice. I recently called since a reservation hadn't been ticketed after 2 days. The ticket came through shortly thereafter. I suspect the problem may have involved TG segments, but that is just a guess.
Old Jun 20, 2013, 8:05 pm

Programs: UA PremExec
In my case it was 48 hours and it had not ticketed. I called and the agent told me that the TG flight had been sent to Thai but it had not responded yet. I was told not to worry. At about 65 hours (the orginal email indicated it might take up to 72 hours to ticket) I called again. This agent told me the request had never been sent to Thai. I told them a previous agent said it had. I stayed on the phone with her for about 45 minutes as she pushed it through and did not hang up until it said "ticketed" on my reservation and I had a ticket number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.