Wiki Posts
Search

Why is my routing invalid?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2013, 11:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by wyoon
I don't think it exceeds. I have two award tickets, which the first one starts in 2 weeks. And the second ticket is for Feb 2014.

1. DCA-(YYZ)-(ADD)-SEZ-(ADD)-(IST)-(BKK)-SGN,HAN-(BKK)-(FRA)-IAD
2. IAD-(BRU)-MAD-(FRA)-BKK-USM-BKK-FRA-IAD
You cannot exceed a threshold which doesn't exist.

MPM has no relevancy in today's UA awards.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 3:48 am

Up to 5 segments per direction for a round trip for US/S Asia via Europe

Originally Posted by wyoon
I don't think it exceeds. I have two award tickets, which the first one starts in 2 weeks. And the second ticket is for Feb 2014.

1. DCA-(YYZ)-(ADD)-SEZ-(ADD)-(IST)-(BKK)-SGN,HAN-(BKK)-(FRA)-IAD
2. IAD-(BRU)-MAD-(FRA)-BKK-USM-BKK-FRA-IAD
First ticket would not be valid under the new rule, as the outbound has 7 segments, only up to 5 is allowed. But it's an awesome itinerary !

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/20684272-post1220.html
Old Jun 9, 2013, 2:13 pm

Programs: Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by UAFlyer
First ticket would not be valid under the new rule, as the outbound has 7 segments, only up to 5 is allowed. But it's an awesome itinerary !

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/20684272-post1220.html
Very interesting. Due to the routing and the schedule change, I will have to spend overnight in ADD on my way out to SEZ (5 days) and I also have an entire day time in IST on to the way to SGN, 6 hours in BKK. I can't wait to get on ET 787 Biz and get on TG A380 F on the way back. Happy Camper!!

For the Ticket #2, 4 days in MAD before I head out to Koh Samui. I had originally a non-stop from MAD to BKK but changed the itinerary to get on again TG A380 Biz. Happy Camper dancing!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.