Search

Economy Plus Subscription is Back!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2013, 7:21 am
RNE
Original Poster

Economy Plus Subscription is Back!

Starting at $499.00

Stretch out and enjoy more space on your next flight – and the next, and the next.

Get comfortable in Economy Plus® seating and enjoy more space to work or relax in the air. With a seat near the front of the United Economy® cabin, you can also take advantage of a quicker exit from the plane once you land. Your subscription will let you book an Economy Plus seat on any United or United Express® flight with Economy Plus availability. Choose a subscription just for yourself, for you and a companion, or for everyone in each of your reservations (up to eight companions).

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps...onomyPlus.aspx
Old Jun 1, 2013, 7:53 am

Programs: UA 1K
You forgot a thread for "buy a United Club membership with award miles" http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...plus-more.html .
Old Jun 1, 2013, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Already discussed quite a bit: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...plus-more.html

Edit: beaten to the punch by 1 minute.
Old Jun 1, 2013, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
I love the attempts to try and sell me things I already get gratis
Old Jun 1, 2013, 8:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
I love the attempts to try and sell me things I already get gratis
Clearly we're not the target market for these services.

But, IMO, the important takeaway from this is they're beginning to close the gap between CO's systems and the PMUA systems they retired. Here we are 16 months after the downgrade, and they're now re-introducing these profit centers that PMUA used to have.

While there's still quite a bit of work to do (and more gaps to close), at least it's movement in the right direction.
Old Jun 1, 2013, 8:11 am
RNE
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dsquared37
Unfortunately, a search for "economy plus subscription" does not readily bring up that thread. I did search.
Old Jun 1, 2013, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by channa
Clearly we're not the target market for these services.
Of course - just wish we could disable / delete all that fill from the My Account page (I know the UAI has said everything's on the table in the re-design). Too much filler, all in the wrong order of priority.

But, IMO, the important takeaway from this is they're beginning to close the gap between CO's systems and the PMUA systems they retired. Here we are 16 months after the downgrade, and they're now re-introducing these profit centers that PMUA used to have.

While there's still quite a bit of work to do (and more gaps to close), at least it's movement in the right direction.
Agreed - hopefully the UG process will be the next step
Old Jun 1, 2013, 9:00 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
As there is a robust discussion in the thread linked by several members above, let's focus the discussion in that thread. I'll close this. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.