Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

[TARGETED] 50% PQM miles promotion - TB5M11

Hide Wikipost
Old May 2, 13, 1:01 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: EsquireFlyer
Wiki Link
For a limited time, you can earn 50% more MileagePlus® Premier® qualifying miles on roundtrip United-operated flights around the world. Purchase your ticket in United Global FirstSM, United First®, United BusinessFirst®, United Business® or United Economy® (F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q and V fare classes).

Simply register, book and complete your travel by May 23, 2013.

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps...omoCode=TB5M11
Print Wikipost

Old Apr 17, 13, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, UA Million Miler Gold, Marriott Platinum

Finally

Map your next journey with more MileagePlus Premier qualifying miles.

For a limited time, you can earn 50% more MileagePlus® Premier® qualifying miles on roundtrip United-operated flights around the world. Purchase your ticket in United Global FirstSM, United First®, United BusinessFirst®, United Business® or United Economy® (F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q and V fare classes).

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Apr 17, 13 at 5:16 pm Reason: merge
Old Apr 17, 13, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by snapper6768 View Post
Finally
Change the P to an E, and I'll pay attention.
Old Apr 17, 13, 2:18 pm
Moderator: United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 1.85MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Finally
and ...... (details ????)

Programs: UA 2MM, Marriott LT Plat, IHG Spire
Link?

Programs: AA EXP, SQ PPS
Originally Posted by mitchmu View Post
Change the P to an E, and I'll pay attention.
PQM and EQM are the same thing, are they not?
Old Apr 17, 13, 2:19 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Premier Plat, UA Plat
Originally Posted by daron4000 View Post
PQM and EQM are the same thing, are they not?
Yes they are

Old Apr 17, 13, 2:19 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Gold, MR Gold
I'm a gold and have not flown with United on a revenue ticket since August 2012. (Having been 1K the previous several years).

Just got this:

------------

Old Apr 17, 13, 2:20 pm

Programs: UA,AA,WN, Marriott & Hilton Gold

Terms and conditions

On paid qualifying flights members can earn a 50% Premier qualifying miles bonus on base miles earned for travel in United Global First, United First, United BusinessFirst, United Business, full-fare United Economy, or discount United Economy (F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q and V fare classes).
Offer valid for roundtrip tickets purchased between April 17, 2013, and May 23, 2013, for travel between April 17, 2013, and May 23, 2013.
Registration required before travel at united.com.
Offer valid for MileagePlus members who are the original recipients of an email invitation from MileagePlus.
To qualify, it is required that you register on united.com before travel, then purchase and complete paid roundtrips anywhere worldwide on flights operated by United.
Offer is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
Offer is not valid on government fares.
Roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the destination city back to the origin city. Open jaw and circle trip itineraries do not qualify.
This offer does not apply to Premier qualifying segments, class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
PQM cannot be redeemed for award travel.
Bonus is not combinable.
Bonus may be earned an unlimited number of times in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Bonus will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
Electronic ticket purchase is required. Tickets purchased in the U.S. through United Reservations are subject to a $25 ticketing fee and tickets purchased at airport ticket counters are subject to a $30 ticketing fee. Fees are subject to change.
Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program. United may change the MileagePlus program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus program at any time and without notice. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count or qualify for Premier® status unless expressly stated otherwise. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the program. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus program, go to united.com/mileageplus.
Old Apr 17, 13, 2:20 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1.85MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by california09 View Post

TARGETED
Offer valid for MileagePlus members who are the original recipients of an email invitation from MileagePlus
Old Apr 17, 13, 2:23 pm

Programs: UA GS MM, DL Plat, Mariott LT Plat/Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
Tried my account (1K) and SO (Silver) and neither are eligible.
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, UA Million Miler Gold, Marriott Platinum
I am not a huge fan of the purchase having to be after the registration. I understand travel needing to occur after registration but I already have several trips booked but not completed during that time frame

Programs: UA 1K MM
I got this, but find it kind of strange that it's only good for 6 weeks.
Old Apr 17, 13, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I wish they would quit doing these things. At least it's only 50% vs double, and only about a month duration. Still, it's gonna inflate the elite levels to some extent with faux elites. And at least they didn't include the cheapest fare classes.
Old Apr 17, 13, 2:25 pm

I have booked 1 flight with COdbaUA in 2013, and didn't get this offer.

Tried to register, was rejected.

Not the greatest offer. Nothing like the generosity we saw with UA when they ran these.

Cheapest fare classes are excluded and travel must be "between" Apr 17 and May 23.

This is my favorite part of the "offer" -

"Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change ... "

At least they're clear about it now.

Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH View Post
I wish they would quit doing these things. At least it's only 50% vs double. Still, it's gonna inflate the elite levels to some extent with faux elites. And at least they didn't include the cheapest fare classes.
Don't worry. Between the targeting and the limitations, the ranks of faux elites won't grow by any perceptible amount. And, anyway, they won't take away your upgrades. Those will still go to people who pay for TODs.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Apr 17, 13 at 4:27 pm Reason: merge
Old Apr 17, 13, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by jcg20 View Post
I got this, but find it kind of strange that it's only good for 6 weeks.
actually just 5 weeks (36 days)
A plus for the targeted folks that are last minute bookers.

Originally Posted by EWRFlyerAL View Post
Tried my account (1K) and SO (Silver) and neither are eligible.
ditto

Last edited by iluv2fly; Apr 17, 13 at 4:27 pm Reason: merge

Search this Thread
Search Engine: