Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

[TARGETED] 50% PQM miles promotion - TB5M11

[TARGETED] 50% PQM miles promotion - TB5M11

Hide Wikipost
Old May 2, 13, 1:01 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: EsquireFlyer
Wiki Link
For a limited time, you can earn 50% more MileagePlus® Premier® qualifying miles on roundtrip United-operated flights around the world. Purchase your ticket in United Global FirstSM, United First®, United BusinessFirst®, United Business® or United Economy® (F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q and V fare classes).

Simply register, book and complete your travel by May 23, 2013.

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps...omoCode=TB5M11
Print Wikipost

Old Jul 12, 13, 2:25 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.5MM, Marriott Plat / LT Gold
Originally Posted by DCA writer View Post
I was--but I haven't gotten the advertised bonus PQM yet. Is it too soon to nag United about this?
I'd say wait as we just hit the the 6-week mark from the end of the promo period, and the T's & C's said the miles would post 6-8 weeks after the promo ended.
Old Jul 17, 13, 7:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Platinum, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 *
The 8 weeks are up. I called MP tonight and they said the PQMs will post this weekend.
Old Jul 17, 13, 8:44 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, DL Plat,Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott PP, National EE,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MayorMcKnife View Post
The 8 weeks are up. I called MP tonight and they said the PQMs will post this weekend.
Thanks - is that for you or for everyone signed up for the promo?
Old Jul 18, 13, 12:29 pm

Funny you ask. The MP rep had to talk to a supervisor to find out the status. She came back and said the supervisor did see I had qualifying roundtrips and they would get my PQMs to me over the weekend. After I hung up, I thought that she worded that strangely to sound like a one-off for me.
Old Jul 20, 13, 4:33 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Plat Premier (+AMB); Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Looks like they are maybe trying to post....

I have "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus " entry showing up in my recent activity, with an April date, but the miles are listed as "0"

PQM balance has not increased either.

Hmmm....
Old Jul 20, 13, 4:59 am
tyc

Programs: UA GS MM
Originally Posted by goodeats21 View Post

I have "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus " entry showing up in my recent activity, with an April date, but the miles are listed as "0"

Hmmm....
Same for me....
Old Jul 20, 13, 7:20 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by goodeats21 View Post

Hmmm....
I got the "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus" entry as well with 0 miles, but my PQM has increased; and as with other changes it is a magical change because there is no entry as to the miles that were added.

Of course, I wasn't sure if I was going to get any PQM at all because only one-way of my roundtrip was in an appropriate fare class, but for the extra 500 PQM for the short flight I wasn't really too worried.
Old Jul 20, 13, 9:00 am

Mine have all posted now. They did (properly) exclude one trip that didn't meet the fare class. They show as 0 in Most Recent Account Activity, but Year to Date Premier Miles are correct.
Old Jul 20, 13, 1:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, status-free on AA, AS, B6, DL, WN, Amtrak
Seem to have mine as well, plus a little extra?

Like a couple of you noticed, I have two "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus" entries under recent activity with zero miles listed for each. But my PQM total has increased--by more than I expected for the four segments eligible.

It looks like UA got confused or generous by one segment that saw me rebooked at the gate into Y after a misconnect in ORD. I already got the 50 percent bonus for that Y fare, but now I seem to be getting a separate 50 percent bonus for the original V booking.

Think they'll correct this later on?
Old Aug 6, 13, 5:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by DCA writer View Post
Like a couple of you noticed, I have two "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus" entries under recent activity with zero miles listed for each. But my PQM total has increased--by more than I expected for the four segments eligible.

It looks like UA got confused or generous by one segment that saw me rebooked at the gate into Y after a misconnect in ORD. I already got the 50 percent bonus for that Y fare, but now I seem to be getting a separate 50 percent bonus for the original V booking.

Think they'll correct this later on?
I have three entries all with zero miles listed for each and my PQM hasn't increased. I have spoken with the MPSC and 1K Voice and they say I received the bonus but the math doesn't add up.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: