FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   [TARGETED] 50% PQM miles promotion - TB5M11 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1459293-targeted-50-pqm-miles-promotion-tb5m11.html)

N515CR Jul 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by DCA writer (Post 21086113)
I was--but I haven't gotten the advertised bonus PQM yet. Is it too soon to nag United about this?

I'd say wait as we just hit the the 6-week mark from the end of the promo period, and the T's & C's said the miles would post 6-8 weeks after the promo ended.

MayorMcKnife Jul 17, 2013 7:21 pm

The 8 weeks are up. I called MP tonight and they said the PQMs will post this weekend.

pagotto Jul 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by MayorMcKnife (Post 21115890)
The 8 weeks are up. I called MP tonight and they said the PQMs will post this weekend.

Thanks - is that for you or for everyone signed up for the promo?

MayorMcKnife Jul 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Funny you ask. The MP rep had to talk to a supervisor to find out the status. She came back and said the supervisor did see I had qualifying roundtrips and they would get my PQMs to me over the weekend. After I hung up, I thought that she worded that strangely to sound like a one-off for me. :confused:

goodeats21 Jul 20, 2013 4:33 am

Looks like they are maybe trying to post....

I have "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus " entry showing up in my recent activity, with an April date, but the miles are listed as "0"

PQM balance has not increased either.

Hmmm....

tyc Jul 20, 2013 4:59 am

Originally Posted by goodeats21 (Post 21128596)

I have "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus " entry showing up in my recent activity, with an April date, but the miles are listed as "0"

Hmmm....

Same for me....

musing Jul 20, 2013 7:20 am

Originally Posted by goodeats21 (Post 21128596)

Hmmm....

I got the "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus" entry as well with 0 miles, but my PQM has increased; and as with other changes it is a magical change because there is no entry as to the miles that were added.

Of course, I wasn't sure if I was going to get any PQM at all because only one-way of my roundtrip was in an appropriate fare class, but for the extra 500 PQM for the short flight I wasn't really too worried.

MayorMcKnife Jul 20, 2013 9:00 am

Mine have all posted now. They did (properly) exclude one trip that didn't meet the fare class. They show as 0 in Most Recent Account Activity, but Year to Date Premier Miles are correct.

DCA writer Jul 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Seem to have mine as well, plus a little extra?

Like a couple of you noticed, I have two "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus" entries under recent activity with zero miles listed for each. But my PQM total has increased--by more than I expected for the four segments eligible.

It looks like UA got confused or generous by one segment that saw me rebooked at the gate into Y after a misconnect in ORD. I already got the 50 percent bonus for that Y fare, but now I seem to be getting a separate 50 percent bonus for the original V booking.

Think they'll correct this later on?

Hartmann Aug 6, 2013 5:33 am

Originally Posted by DCA writer (Post 21130418)
Like a couple of you noticed, I have two "Double Premier Qualifying Miles Bonus" entries under recent activity with zero miles listed for each. But my PQM total has increased--by more than I expected for the four segments eligible.

It looks like UA got confused or generous by one segment that saw me rebooked at the gate into Y after a misconnect in ORD. I already got the 50 percent bonus for that Y fare, but now I seem to be getting a separate 50 percent bonus for the original V booking.

Think they'll correct this later on?

I have three entries all with zero miles listed for each and my PQM hasn't increased. I have spoken with the MPSC and 1K Voice and they say I received the bonus but the math doesn't add up.