Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA reports highest increase in revenue per passenger mile flown in March

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA reports highest increase in revenue per passenger mile flown in March

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2013, 4:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
MD's are terrible if you are in the back of Y. Up front: heavenly. True at AA, true at DL, true on UA. While I like the larger Embraers, there is no comparison between the older MDs and regionals. It will be a sad day when all of the DC/MDs are out of the air.
A bunch (I dare say most) have been upgraded with MCE (Ex+), so if you get into those rows, it's fine. Farther back behind the exit rows, i agree.
Old Apr 13, 2013, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AAExPlat
...UA is quite literally handing the AUS market to AA and SWA...
It seems this is happening on many places. Pretty soon, especially after US leaves *A, their netowork and schedule won't be enough for some of the top elites. Then we will start moving business to other carriers 25K chunks at a time (so we have another elite status).

Even though UA is our company's preferred carrier and we have an "OK to book UA as long as it is no more than $xxx higher" rule, a lot of the times, we end up have to fly other carriers because the difference is too big or schedule is not possible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.