Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

"Acknowledge Schedule Change" message / per United, no fix...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2013, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges

Home > Manage Reservations > Acknowledge Schedule Change
Acknowledge Schedule Change

! There has been a change to your flight (s). This display concerns a change in flight numbers and/or flight times but could also result in a change of aircraft, change or removal of seat assignments or change with a codeshare partner. Please review your updated itinerary below.

United Confirmation Number XXXXXX

If you would like to accept the schedule change detailed above, please select the Continue option. If you prefer to review alternate flights, please contact United reservations.

Clicking "continue" cycles the message only. Note the poorly worded error message.

US Airways award travel, first, last segments & other segments United, US Airways indicates no change. 10+ calls via agent roulette without success. Three calls to web customer service with a confirmation the error is reproducible but without a resolution. Twice told resolution within 24-48 hours but without resolution.

International trip, DME via PVG, 10 segments, May 23 - June 1.

ugh!
Old Apr 7, 2013, 7:53 am

I had this continuing problem about 3 weeks ago. Kept clicking "Accept" and upon logging in again received the same redundant message. Asked for a supervisor, after being told about 10 times that everything looked A-O.K. at their end and that finally did-er! I was very concerned also as this was a LAS - BKK itin, in June!
Old Apr 7, 2013, 7:54 am
FSU

Originally Posted by view-with-a-room
Home > Manage Reservations > Acknowledge Schedule Change
Acknowledge Schedule Change

! There has been a change to your flight (s). This display concerns a change in flight numbers and/or flight times but could also result in a change of aircraft, change or removal of seat assignments or change with a codeshare partner. Please review your updated itinerary below.

United Confirmation Number XXXXXX

If you would like to accept the schedule change detailed above, please select the Continue option. If you prefer to review alternate flights, please contact United reservations.

Clicking "continue" cycles the message only. Note the poorly worded error message.

US Airways award travel, first, last segments & other segments United, US Airways indicates no change. 10+ calls via agent roulette without success. Three calls to web customer service with a confirmation the error is reproducible but without a resolution. Twice told resolution within 24-48 hours but without resolution.

International trip, DME via PVG, 10 segments, May 23 - June 1.

ugh!
I have the same issue with an upcoming trip. It happened 2 months ago (and again yesterday) with the same trip and was told by an agent that it was because I was waitlisted for business class on one of the segments (we booked the trip business, but only coach was available on one of the segments). She said that when there is any change in the segment that the waitlist is on, the screen may lock and you wont get past the "accept schedule change" screen. It was an easy fix for her.

Not sure if its the same situation with you.
Old Apr 7, 2013, 9:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Another two calls. Second agent offered to cancel the ticket so insisted on a supervisor immediately. The supervisor was able to address the issue after 30 minutes. No clear understanding of the issue or the fix to the issue, though.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 6:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Ugh - I'm stuck in this loop again. Two different PNRs that had schedule changes a month ago, accepted, but now getting re-prompted to accept, even though nothing "is in red".

Any recommendations, other than getting a supe on the line?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.