Wiki Posts
Search

2013 MP Statements?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2013, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold
2013 MP Statements?

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but are they ever going to run a 2013 statement on our accounts? Everything so far in 2013 is listed as "Recent Activity" and it becomes a pain when trying to look at PQM adds by Chase, plus I have a mystery segment from 2012 hanging out on there which is messing with my total mileage balance (which is different when looking at my account page and the homepage!)

Not a huge deal really, but it would be nice to have monthly statements like we had before.
Old Apr 6, 2013, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
I noticed this the other day, but I actually like having everything visible on one page instead of having to hunt around multiple statements for activity...especially since United tends to follow their own accounting rules and post things out of sequence.
Old Apr 6, 2013, 5:50 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
A couple of posters have noted the delay in generating a monthly statement and the lack of purchase PQM details in
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...visa-year.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...tatements.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...tatements.html
Old Apr 6, 2013, 5:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I also have had no statements this year - all activity is in recent activity.
Old Apr 6, 2013, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold
Ah thanks WineCountryUA, glad to know it's not just me!
Old Apr 6, 2013, 6:31 pm

Speculation: maybe the new website they are developing handles pagination of statements differently?
Old Apr 14, 2013, 12:04 am

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
No flight activity showing in my account -- has been the indication in the past the a new monthly activity report is about to be generated.

Most Recent Account Activity

You have not earned or used miles recently.

Miles earned from flying United or United Express® will typically credit to your account within 48 hours after travel is completed. Miles earned with other airlines and partners may take longer to credit to your account.
Update --- now everything's back to "normal" -- all YTD flight activity showing and no 2013 monthly reports -- False Alarm.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Apr 14, 2013 at 12:14 am Reason: update
Old Apr 18, 2013, 4:10 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AVIS President's Club
Does UA Insider have any input on the return or lack of one to Monthly MileagePlus Statements?
Old Apr 18, 2013, 4:14 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat, UA 1k/1mm+, National EE, IC Plat, Bonvoy Gold
No statements here either.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 4:34 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by edcho
Speculation: maybe the new website they are developing handles pagination of statements differently?
Do you think they are trying to fix it to be a monthly statement from the first of the month to the last of the month rather than the oddball dates it has been???? That's a change I will like!!!
Old Apr 18, 2013, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
No flight activity showing in my account -- has been the indication in the past the a new monthly activity report is about to be generated.

Update --- now everything's back to "normal" -- all YTD flight activity showing and no 2013 monthly reports -- False Alarm.
I noticed this a couple of days ago - it was between midnight and 12:30, and thought it might show up in the morning as a statement. Then like you, noticed it all went back into recent activity, a few days later.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by Pat89339
Do you think they are trying to fix it to be a monthly statement from the first of the month to the last of the month rather than the oddball dates it has been???? That's a change I will like!!!
After seeing the preview site reactivated, I doubt the new site is coming any time soon.

I hope they fix this though as my statement this year looks longer than my credit card statement... for the entire year.
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Finally got a statement -- 1/1 through 3/31.
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by mgcsinc
finally -- and with purchase PQM detail!! (for Jan / Feb )
Old Apr 22, 2013, 5:17 am

Originally Posted by mgcsinc
Same here... except I now have 3/28-3/31s transactions missing as well as 15k PQMs miscounted for.

I see the maintenance schedule thingy on there so I guess i'll wait before I freak out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.