Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA doesn't recognise SAW (Istanbul) Airport?

Old Mar 13, 2013, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA Prem Plat

I'm trying to book an award ticket from CDG-SAW (Istanbul) on TK with UA miles. There is award space available, however united.com doesn't seem to recognise SAW as a valid airport. If I search for flights into IST I can see the flights that would land at SAW as opposed to the main international airport (IST), but then when I click through to book I get an error. A call to United reservations didn't sort anything out. Any suggestions??
Old Mar 13, 2013, 7:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

What wasn't sorted out when you called? If the flight is there the phone agents should be able to book it. If the front-line agent won't do it ask for a supervisor.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.