cancelled ticket

Old Mar 5, 2013, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK G,UA *S
cancelled ticket

Hello,

maybe a very basic question but I canceled a ticket bought with an UA voucher and now if I go to my reservations I can see only blank lines in this reservation.Is this a glitch?

Has the value returned to voucher or how could I use the credit of cancelled ticket?Do I need to call UA in this respect?

Many thanks.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 2:57 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
Originally Posted by flymexico2010
Hello,

maybe a very basic question but I canceled a ticket bought with an UA voucher and now if I go to my reservations I can see only blank lines in this reservation.Is this a glitch?

Has the value returned to voucher or how could I use the credit of cancelled ticket?Do I need to call UA in this respect?

Many thanks.
Pull up the reservation and click on "change flights".. it should then allow you to look for another itinerary and show the value that you have to apply. If that doesn't work you'll need to call.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.