MileagePlus-Vinesse 6,500 award miles!

Old Mar 2, 13, 2:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: MP Silver, HH
Question

I have been receiving emails from mileage plus , offer seems tote 5000 for regulars and 6500 for mileage plus card holders and premier members. 6 bottles of wine , a free wine tote and at abt $42.00 for 6500 seems like a great deal and best of all you can cancel at anytime.
Has anyone tried this deal?????

Just realized its 2500 miles for the first shipment and 400 for the second one, so that's. Abt $84.00 , still not a bad deal, but unless you a hardcore wine drinker it could take months until you order you second shipment!

Last edited by iluv2fly; Mar 2, 13 at 7:36 pm Reason: merge
Old Mar 2, 13, 8:53 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
It's been around for a long time and IMHO forget it - not worth it.
Old Mar 2, 13, 12:26 pm

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by PointsNmiles View Post
It's been around for a long time and IMHO forget it - not worth it.
For an average of 6.99 a bottle I have to say I disagree. Are they great? No. But it is a drinkable bottle of wine to go with spaghetti on a Wednesday night? Yah. You could do much worse. A seven dollar bottle of wine is usually a crapshoot. We drink a lot of wine, and at the very least I can cook with them.
Old Mar 2, 13, 3:15 pm

You get 2,500 with first shipment but don't get the other 4,000 until the THIRD shipment, so it's about $120 at the minimum.
Old Mar 2, 13, 6:22 pm

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by upgrader View Post
You get 2,500 with first shipment but don't get the other 4,000 until the THIRD shipment, so it's about $120 at the minimum.
You get the 4000 miles with the SECOND shipment. With the third you get the Wine tote valued at an astounding $37.95.

http://www2.vinesse.com/ualelweb0712/
Old Mar 2, 13, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, National Exec, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by balima View Post
You get the 4000 miles with the SECOND shipment. With the third you get the Wine tote valued at an astounding $37.95.

http://www2.vinesse.com/ualelweb0712/
It's only $41 for the first shipment. Much more ($72 + delivery) for the rest.
Old Mar 2, 13, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MP Silver, HH
Thanks for the heads up, the miles sound like a good deal, but if the wine is good might just use it to cook or something.
Old Mar 30, 15, 8:02 pm

Programs: WN A-list CP, IHG plat, Hyatt plat, United Silver, Hilton Gold
it's been a while since anyone has posted on this. I'm considering going for it. Did points actually post for people who tried it?
Old Mar 31, 15, 6:40 am

So far so good w/ Vinesse

I jumped in on this, and did receive my initial 2500 miles. I changed my plan to 2 bottles per shipment and delayed my 2nd shipment until mid-April. An agent confirmed that I would get my remaining 4000 miles after that point. I'm no wine expert, but I'm satisfied with the wine so far.
Old Mar 31, 15, 9:27 am

Programs: WN A-list CP, IHG plat, Hyatt plat, United Silver, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by KHTravelBitten View Post
I jumped in on this, and did receive my initial 2500 miles. I changed my plan to 2 bottles per shipment and delayed my 2nd shipment until mid-April. An agent confirmed that I would get my remaining 4000 miles after that point. I'm no wine expert, but I'm satisfied with the wine so far.
how long did it take the miles to post after ordering?

Search this Thread