Wiki Posts
Search

Reddeeming multiple travel certs on-line

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2013, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
Reddeeming multiple travel certs on-line

Can I redeem multiple travel certs when booking on united.com? It only has a space for one number and I don't want to enter the cert until I'm ready to actually use it. After entering the first one, does another entry box come up? I have a cert for myself and my son and want to book a trip for the two of us using the certificates.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 3:50 pm

Programs: UA-1K, Hertz-Gold, Marriott-Gold, PC-Platinum, SPG
Originally Posted by tods27
Can I redeem multiple travel certs when booking on united.com? It only has a space for one number and I don't want to enter the cert until I'm ready to actually use it. After entering the first one, does another entry box come up? I have a cert for myself and my son and want to book a trip for the two of us using the certificates.
If it is a trip for two, you will get the second prompt to enter the second TCVA type of travel cert.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 3:51 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott Plat
If these are TCVA, you can apply one per pax on a single PNR. So for you and your son, you'll need two TCVA and can apply them to each person on the last (purchase) page. Apply first to one pax. You can also stack the pmUA 1016 eCert with a TCVA.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
Thanks lax2010.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.