Wiki Posts
Search

Honeymoon Award Help

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2013, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Honeymoon Award Help

I was hoping the forum could help me locate some C/F tickets for my friend's honeymoon. I taught him the KVS tool and they have found outbound flights but are having trouble finding a route that works home. They need two tickets from MLE-PHX on or around 10/5. I've tried routing through SIN, VIE, IST and am not having too much luck helping them out. They'll be booking with US miles so with the Lufthansa block my options are limited. They are not opposed to having to do a leg in Y but obviously would prefer not to. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 7:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
When I plug MLE-PHX in for 10/5 on ual.com for 2, it comes up with a variety of saver options. They all include four connections with some Y segments. But overwater is in F or C.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.