Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New UA Upgrade Success/Failure Tracking Site

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New UA Upgrade Success/Failure Tracking Site

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2015, 10:29 am

Programs: UA 1K
No login with Google

I discovered today that Google no longer lets me log in to DidItClear so I cannot get to my account. Is there any way to create a new account and migrate my data to it?
Old Apr 24, 2015, 11:29 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
I discovered today that Google no longer lets me log in to DidItClear so I cannot get to my account. Is there any way to create a new account and migrate my data to it?
Lost all my data as well! not sure what to do!!!!
Old Apr 25, 2015, 8:00 am

Hi all,

Google recently made changes to the way they handle logins and somehow I missed the announcement...

I've already fixed the site (thanks to eng3 for spotting the issue in the first place a few days ago), but unfortunately, there is a caching issue and the changes are taking a while to propagate (I'm assuming lots of sites are in the same boat).

I'll keep you updated, but don't worry, your data is safe and you shouldn't need to create a new account and/or migrate.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 7:02 am

It should be fixed for everybody now, but do let me know if you still have problems logging-in.
Old May 2, 2017, 9:10 am

Am I the only one who still uses DidItClear? The site has been down for the past week and a message to the site's author has gone unanswered.
Old May 2, 2017, 9:14 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
I get a "certificate expired" error
Old May 2, 2017, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by eng3
I get a "certificate expired" error
Yes, same here.
Old May 2, 2017, 9:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold
The OP (diditclear) hasn't posted on FT in a little more than 2 years, so it's probably a safe bet that the site isn't maintained anymore.
Old May 2, 2017, 9:38 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by mdobbins
The OP (diditclear) hasn't posted on FT in a little more than 2 years, so it's probably a safe bet that the site isn't maintained anymore.
Yes but "Last Activity: Today 10:07 am" so he's still around

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.