Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated CDG connection time/logistics/lounge - UA back in Term 1, new *A lounge

Old Aug 16, 2021, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

Consolidated CDG connection time/logistics/lounge - UA back in Term 1, new *A lounge

Old Jan 25, 2024, 1:45 pm

accessing Star Alliance lounge with Schengen destination

Arriving CDG T1 on UA from IAD, connecting on SN to BRU. Will it be possible to access the new Star Alliance lounge at CDG during this layover? In other words, when deplaning off the UA flight from the US, can I first remain "airside" in the non-Schengen area to access this lounge, and then later make my way into the Schengen area for the SN departure to BRU?
Old Jan 25, 2024, 1:57 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by jinsarn
Arriving CDG T1 on UA from IAD, connecting on SN to BRU. Will it be possible to access the new Star Alliance lounge at CDG during this layover? In other words, when deplaning off the UA flight from the US, can I first remain "airside" in the non-Schengen area to access this lounge, and then later make my way into the Schengen area for the SN departure to BRU?
Nope. You will arrive in the non-Schengen zone, but outside security so you will not have access to the new lounge.

The old lounge is NOT in the Schengen zone. It is also in the non-Schengen zone, but outside security. When you deplane, take the long hallway to the central building, then look for the (old) lounge (on the 10th floor) BEFORE you go through passport. Be sure to leave the lounge plenty early to go through passport control and then security.
jinsarn likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 2:03 pm

Thanks for the info, very useful to know.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.