Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA Insider Update (Aaron Goldberg Replaces Shannon Kelly)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Insider Update (Aaron Goldberg Replaces Shannon Kelly)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2013, 9:58 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Life Plat, various others of little note
Nice hear, but sadly it seems that UA Insider is only responsive to requests that would would make for a juicy TV news story and cast UA in a bad light. Legion are the FTers (yours truly included) who have asked for help and/or information and met only silence.
Old Nov 29, 2013, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Boghopper
Nice hear, but sadly it seems that UA Insider is only responsive to requests that would would make for a juicy TV news story and cast UA in a bad light. Legion are the FTers (yours truly included) who have asked for help and/or information and met only silence.
Examples, please?

Whenever I've asked for something that I felt was appropriate I've always gotten a response. I certainly didn't use a tone that you used in your post - if I did, I wouldn't have expected a response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.