Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Is 120K Miles a Good Deal for EWR-BOM-EWR in UA BusinessFirst?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is 120K Miles a Good Deal for EWR-BOM-EWR in UA BusinessFirst?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2013, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by chinatraderjmr
While better airlines then UA for sure. Non stop is non stop & the value of that IMO is much more then the better meal or lounge you would get with these other airlines
And there are those of us that deliberately choose longer routings...
Old Jan 5, 2013, 9:59 am

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat, NW Plat, Marriott Premiere Plat, SPG Plat, Priority Gold, Hilton Gold
I've done this route and definitely think it's worth it. If you want to PM me dates I've been looking for flights for a trip for the wife.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 11:11 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by chinatraderjmr
While better airlines then UA for sure. Non stop is non stop & the value of that IMO is much more then the better meal or lounge you would get with these other airlines
+1, especially for wife and kid.

Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
And there are those of us that deliberately choose longer routings...
Maybe for you, the OP is asking for wife and kid. If you do this for your wife and kid, then you better be sure they like adventures and ready to deal with unforeseen complications.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.