Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sonyeoshin
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks** Closed on January 2022
NEW C10 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C10

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}
Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Old Jul 24, 2022, 5:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.5 MM, AA PLAT PRO 1MM
Originally Posted by DNAWilly
My main purpose of the clubs is food, and to my horror I discovered that B6 was serving the same items as B18 - two options of cold sandwiches - a veggie wrap or a pretzel bun looking cold cut thing, two soups, tired salad, and cookies or brownies.

Oh, how I thought that the meatballs from my previous pass through ORD were a sign of improvement on the hot food front!
There were meatballs in the B6 club yesterday (7/23) at about 5 pm, so maybe just a bad day in the club due to two consecutive days of storms around Chicago. It was pretty crowded in the club yesterday and took a bit of work to find a good place to sit.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by ms_go
There were meatballs in the B6 club yesterday (7/23) at about 5 pm, so maybe just a bad day in the club due to two consecutive days of storms around Chicago. It was pretty crowded in the club yesterday and took a bit of work to find a good place to sit.
Are there bad places to sit in B6?

David
Old Jul 24, 2022, 5:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.5 MM, AA PLAT PRO 1MM
Originally Posted by DELee
Are there bad places to sit in B6?

David
Yes, definitely. By "good" I should have said seats for two where I had access to a power outlet for my computer.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, definitely. By "good" I should have said seats for two where I had access to a power outlet for my computer.
Ah - got it. Personally, I'd use the high tops in the middle section more but they keep the TVs on way too loud. Tables next to the back bar and food have no power.

David
Old Jul 29, 2022, 7:27 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, Marriott Bonfire Titanium, Hilton Gold, United Premier Silver, Hertz PC
In the B6 UC now. Did something change with agent on demand and the associated club walls that I missed? Am I the first to see this?
Old Jul 29, 2022, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mapelle621
In the B6 UC now. Did something change with agent on demand and the associated club walls that I missed? Am I the first to see this?
removing service agents from clubs? New direction: combo in-person / virtual agents

David
Old Jul 29, 2022, 11:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
I think s/he meant that until recently this area was literally walled off. UA removed the wallperhaps they could bro figure out what to do with the area?
Old Jul 30, 2022, 5:25 am

Programs: UA MM, AA PPro
It's been discussed upthread.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2022, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

img
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
I think s/he meant that until recently this area was literally walled off. UA removed the wall…perhaps they could bro figure out what to do with the area?
Originally Posted by legalalien
It's been discussed upthread.
Yes, the walls came down late June, and the area is usually staffed now. See the thread DELee linked for discussion.
Old Aug 5, 2022, 10:38 am

Programs: DL, AS, UA, AA
F club hands down best for a nap

Came off a sleepless red eye from LAX exacerbated by a broken Polaris seat on a 787-10 (FA had to pull cushions out to pull some manual releases to make it go flat or sit up).

So after loading up on powdered eggs from B6, crawled to F club to find a spot on the long cushioned bench in the left corner for a blissful power nap. Apologies to the sparse morning business people if you heard any snoring.
mdtakamine and LIH like this.
Old Aug 10, 2022, 7:06 pm

Plenty of meatballs on 8/3 as well, well into the evening and with half a board full of cancellations. Plus two actual agents.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
As a UA 1K and having an eight-hour layover at ORD after taking UA1279, is UC my only lounge option? It doesn't seem like ORD has PP restaurants?
Old Aug 18, 2022, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by lsquare
As a UA 1K and having an eight-hour layover at ORD after taking UA1279, is UC my only lounge option? It doesn't seem like ORD has PP restaurants?
Get out of the airport.

Also, UC admittance on an INTL itinerary (YVR to ORD in case anyone is curious) does not require 1K. *G would be sufficient.
lsquare likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 8:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Repooc17
Get out of the airport.

Also, UC admittance on an INTL itinerary (YVR to ORD in case anyone is curious) does not require 1K. *G would be sufficient.
Get out of the airport and do what?
Old Aug 18, 2022, 9:37 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by lsquare
Originally Posted by Repooc17
Get out of the airport.

Get out of the airport and do what?
Multiple threads in Midwest forum on what to do with long layovers in Chicago, let's not duplicate that here
Consolidated "Layover at ORD - what to do? where to go? how much time?" thread
What to do in ORD for five hours (landside)
The Un-Tourist's Guide to Chicago
and more

This thread is for ORD UCs
lsquare likes this.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 18, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.