Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United Airlines Award/Premier Accelerator Rates [2013]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Airlines Award/Premier Accelerator Rates [2013]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2013, 10:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by wco81
So who's going to check the rates first thing tomorrow?
My offer went frm 18.3c/PQM to 14.3c/PQM... and my PQM/PQS are zeroed -- and it's not quite midnight in Chicago already... Did they zero things at midnight Eastern time this year?!
Old Jan 1, 2014, 9:45 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by Xyzzy
My offer went frm 18.3c/PQM to 14.3c/PQM... and my PQM/PQS are zeroed -- and it's not quite midnight in Chicago already... Did they zero things at midnight Eastern time this year?!
Getting 12cpm for PQM and and 2.9cpm on RDM (total 14.9cpm)

All zeros as of 1/1, but also not enough miles if they were credited to 2013 to get me any higher tier or more G/RPUs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.