FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a United 764 [767-400] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1418731-everything-you-want-know-about-where-sit-united-764-767-400-a.html)

dingo Apr 8, 19 10:05 am

Ahhh. So there are Polaris seats but the business class in general is also called Polaris. Is that correct? The 767 400 that Iím on says Polaris but that is for the cabin I believe.

Also so it appears there is only one 767-400 configuration. Is that correct ? (vs the myriad 767-300ís are there).

Kacee Apr 8, 19 11:07 am

Originally Posted by dingo (Post 30978001)
Ahhh. So there are Polaris seats but the business class in general is also called Polaris. Is that correct? The 767 400 that I’m on says Polaris but that is for the cabin I believe.

Also so it appears there is only one 767-400 configuration. Is that correct ? (vs the myriad 767-300’s are there).

Yes on both points.

The 764 uses the B/E Diamond, which is the old CO BusinessFirst seat.

huttenkt Apr 9, 19 9:02 pm

Currently reserved in 24A, B & C for EWR to MUN in June. Was hoping that Row 24 had a small dividing wall behind it so that we could fully recline seats without bothering those in the row behind us. Would also like to know if there is a full window for my son and am concerned about proximity to lavatories and traffic/waiting lines.

We have the opportunity to move up to Row 20 - would this be a better option? Also wondering about the window in this row. Any insight you can provide would be appreciated!

elitefreak Jul 26, 19 4:30 pm

16AL for tall people?

So I want the window seat to help with overnight sleeping options. But will I be struggling with the legroom in the bulkhead? I'm 6'2".

Starman Aug 1, 19 4:34 pm

overwing exits on 767-400?

Are there really no overwing exit rows in Y on the 767-400, and thus the seat pitch of all E+ seats (except the bulkhead) are the same? That seems to be what the seat map is saying, but it's hard to find any other aircraft in the fleet that lack these. The bulkheads all seem to butt up against the lavs, which must mean they are subject to noise and waiting lines?

CMK10 Aug 3, 19 1:32 am

Originally Posted by Starman (Post 31368363)
Are there really no overwing exit rows in Y on the 767-400, and thus the seat pitch of all E+ seats (except the bulkhead) are the same? That seems to be what the seat map is saying, but it's hard to find any other aircraft in the fleet that lack these. The bulkheads all seem to butt up against the lavs, which must mean they are subject to noise and waiting lines?

No the plane has four door exits and no windows. However, row 28 is by the 3rd door and has more pitch.

elitefreak Aug 4, 19 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by elitefreak (Post 31346449)
So I want the window seat to help with overnight sleeping options. But will I be struggling with the legroom in the bulkhead? I'm 6'2".

Anyone?

Kensterfly Aug 4, 19 5:26 pm

Bulkhead has the advantage of no one leaning back into your space. The disadvantage for a taller person is less legroom as thereís no seat in front of you under which to stretch your legs. So itís a trade off. Me? Iíd go for the bulkhead but Iím only 5í11.

pbartp Aug 9, 19 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by elitefreak (Post 31378957)
Anyone?

I don't think you will be able to completely stretch your legs out, but almost. It is also easier to get to aisle if you do have to get up. You can do it without your neighbors having to get out of their seats.

LosFeliz Aug 27, 19 11:31 pm

Can anyone confirm if 28A/28L have regular windows? Or are they missing due to the space behind the door?
thank you!

mlm Nov 22, 19 12:37 pm

United 767-400 ER Polaris ?

I will be flying to Santiago in Business Class on United Polaris, Flight # 847 from IAH. According to the seating chart, there is no restroom in the FRONT of the plane. Is this correct? It shows the restrooms being in the front of Economy Plus. Thank you.

WineCountryUA Nov 22, 19 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by mlm (Post 31766269)
I will be flying to Santiago in Business Class on United Polaris, Flight # 847 from IAH. According to the seating chart, there is no restroom in the FRONT of the plane. Is this correct? It shows the restrooms being in the front of Economy Plus. ....

The business class restrooms are in the back of business class. There is a curtain between the restrooms and economy.

cesco.g Nov 22, 19 4:50 pm

I was on a 764 last month in seat 1A. The seat overall looked very dated, the padding in the footcube looked especially worn out.
High time to get these cabins Polarized.

elitefreak Dec 5, 19 2:52 pm

28 vs 16?

Is the legroom in Row 28 better than Row 16? 16 tends to be a bit tight for me at 6'2".

Thanks,

DreDDS Dec 28, 19 8:37 am

Does Row 28 have windows or is it missing due to exit?