FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a United 764 [767-400] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1418731-everything-you-want-know-about-where-sit-united-764-767-400-a.html)

mlm Nov 22, 19 11:37 am

United 767-400 ER Polaris ?

I will be flying to Santiago in Business Class on United Polaris, Flight # 847 from IAH. According to the seating chart, there is no restroom in the FRONT of the plane. Is this correct? It shows the restrooms being in the front of Economy Plus. Thank you.

WineCountryUA Nov 22, 19 11:46 am

Originally Posted by mlm (Post 31766269)
I will be flying to Santiago in Business Class on United Polaris, Flight # 847 from IAH. According to the seating chart, there is no restroom in the FRONT of the plane. Is this correct? It shows the restrooms being in the front of Economy Plus. ....

The business class restrooms are in the back of business class. There is a curtain between the restrooms and economy.

cesco.g Nov 22, 19 3:50 pm

I was on a 764 last month in seat 1A. The seat overall looked very dated, the padding in the footcube looked especially worn out.
High time to get these cabins Polarized.

elitefreak Dec 5, 19 1:52 pm

28 vs 16?

Is the legroom in Row 28 better than Row 16? 16 tends to be a bit tight for me at 6'2".

Thanks,

DreDDS Dec 28, 19 7:37 am

Does Row 28 have windows or is it missing due to exit?

Duke787 Mar 4, 20 3:57 pm

Been a long time since I've flown UA but booking some travel to Hawaii in Y for later in the year (on miles). I can either fly RDU - SFO - OGG which puts me on A319 / 738 or I can do RDU - IAD - HNL - OGG which puts me on A320 / 764 / 717 (HA).

Is it worth the extra stop to be on the 764 for the bulk of the trip (there will be two of us so the idea of "2" is appealing -- and I'm UA Silver so some change of getting E+) but with the added hassle of having to get on another flight once we land in Hawaii?

CMK10 Mar 9, 20 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Duke787 (Post 32142541)
Been a long time since I've flown UA but booking some travel to Hawaii in Y for later in the year (on miles). I can either fly RDU - SFO - OGG which puts me on A319 / 738 or I can do RDU - IAD - HNL - OGG which puts me on A320 / 764 / 717 (HA).

Is it worth the extra stop to be on the 764 for the bulk of the trip (there will be two of us so the idea of "2" is appealing -- and I'm UA Silver so some change of getting E+) but with the added hassle of having to get on another flight once we land in Hawaii?

I can't imagine wanting to add time to a trip to fly something in coach and transferring between airlines is always a pain. The plane is fine and definitely better than the 738 but Y is Y. I'd go via SFO.