Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Old Feb 23, 2014, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Please use/update this wiki with current problems/issues accessing or using United's website.

https://uptime.com/united.com

Previous posts - Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]
Print Wikipost

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Old Mar 21, 2024, 9:38 pm

Programs: UA 1k (12 year fallen GS) 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by zeus2120
Haven't been able to log in via the app since this time last night. Tried on my wife's phone too -- no luck. There is a note on the homepage of the app from United about the issue being known.
Very odd - I have no issues...
Old Mar 21, 2024, 9:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Had this happen last night and gave up. Worked again this morning. Have also noticed intermittent messages in the app login page later in the day saying that they're doing maintenance and might have trouble logging in.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 5:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
works again this morning
Old Yesterday, 7:04 am

Programs: UA 1k, Hyatt Globalist
Anyone else having an issue logging in to Premier tracker since the website update? Hasn't worked for me for several days, tried Chrome and Safari.
Old Yesterday, 3:09 pm
DVX

Originally Posted by bakster21
Anyone else having an issue logging in to Premier tracker since the website update? Hasn't worked for me for several days, tried Chrome and Safari.
I just tried and it doesn't work for me either. Using Firefox on a Mac.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.