Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 23, 2014, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Please use/update this wiki with current problems/issues accessing or using United's website.

https://uptime.com/united.com

Previous posts - Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]
Print Wikipost

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2024, 11:11 am

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Reads as though recent problems might be some sort of system maintenance which includes individual login/accounts to be down for a few hours but not all at the same time?
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2024, 6:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
couldn't log in earlier today either. Works now. Guess just the usual weekend IT nonsense on UA
Old Apr 22, 2024, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
United.com has FINALLY fixed a major issue for me after months. "NYC" is now remembered across searches and doesn't blank out causing you to have to manually type it in each time. If you know what I'm talking about this is a major bug fix for those in the NYC metro area.

United still has not fixed their 'date' issue. Go to the homepage, click on "Search" if the fields you last searched are what you're looking for and the website will show the search results page for a hot second (with no data) and then revert right back to the home page with the cities still there but the date field completely blank. No idea why United has issues with this after 6+ months.

And United still hasn't fixed the issue where you can't use "NYC" as a search city in the "Change Booking" flow

-RM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.