Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Hide Wikipost
Old Sep 14, 22, 4:59 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Wiki Link
Please use/update this wiki with current problems/issues accessing or using United's website.

https://uptime.com/united.com

Previous posts - Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]
Print Wikipost

Old Sep 28, 22, 1:03 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Titanium
Meal pre-order links are all broken for me (both via website) and clickthrough from email.
Old Sep 28, 22, 1:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM
Seat maps seem to be down right now. None are available across all my current reservations.
Old Sep 28, 22, 1:41 pm

Programs: Delta. AA, National EE, HH
Originally Posted by djmp View Post
Seat maps seem to be down right now. None are available across all my current reservations.
Seeing the same.
Old Sep 28, 22, 2:42 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
My current reservation seat maps work fine as of now, FWIW, as do the preview maps in flight searches.

The weird thing I noticed, though, is that the main screen which usually shows a recent search had gone from what I last searched (IAD-SGU) to a one-way from SFO for the same dates with no destination specified. Odd.
Old Yesterday, 9:06 am

Another odd glitch I had today:

I just bought a ticket from Europe to the US, and am not going anywhere west of California. I was a bit worried and puzzled when I saw this:

Hawaii???

For a moment, I panicked as I thought maybe I booked the wrong flights.

I went back to the main page and selected to 'manage my trip', now it seems to think I'm going so far west that I've gone east:

Japan??

I checked and the code is valid in the website of the actual partner (LH). I also checked the app, and it lists the correct carrier (LH) next to the alternate confirmation number.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum
This has been going on for several months now.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Search this Thread