Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 23, 2014, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Please use/update this wiki with current problems/issues accessing or using United's website.

https://uptime.com/united.com

Previous posts - Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]
Print Wikipost

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2024, 2:30 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Plethora of issues for me this afternoon:
  1. United is offering me "Economy Plus" fares... I do a search and get BE, Y, Refundable Y, Economy Plus, and F as the results. I of course can pick an E+ seat regardless, but the fact they're showing more expensive fares is a LOL for a benefit I already receive.
  2. I got the blank white screen others have reported--it showed up after booking, when I declined the upgrade purchase offer.
  3. I received 3 separate and consecutive purchase confirmations for the same flight (showing same PNR and seat, so apparently not triple charging me, but will double check with my card...).
  4. Searching for flights with upgrade space is still busted for me and shows an error. I have to do a regular search and look at the inventory buckets on a per-flight basis.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 12:54 pm

Programs: UA Platinum (1MM Gold), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Same white screen problem with my account, but normal log-in to Ms. Portolan's account.

Happy. at least, that I'm not the only one.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 3:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K+1MM, MR Ttnm & lifetime PLT, Hilton Gld, IHG Pltn, Chi Dmd
Same white screen problem. Used three browsers (Safari, Edge, and Chrome) with -- same result..... can log into the app but I need to use the website! (so frustrating)!!
Old Jan 30, 2024, 5:49 am

Programs: UA Platinum (1MM Gold), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by deviantdesi
Same white screen problem. Used three browsers (Safari, Edge, and Chrome) with -- same result..... can log into the app but I need to use the website! (so frustrating)!!
Seems to be fixed today. Until now, the refresh and quickly click on something on the page worked for me.
Xyzzy likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Silver
Is anyone else getting this error while trying to login?

"There was an issue signing you in. Please try again."
Parterre likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:39 pm

The whole thing seems to have crashed just now...
Parterre likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by MarylandGuy

Originally Posted by innoabrd
The whole thing seems to have crashed just now...
Yeah, I'm getting that and can't log in on desktop or phone on any of our 3 family accounts.
Parterre and spamboymeister like this.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:46 pm

Programs: Oz Diamond,
Cannot login and change password started just this evening.
Polar Bear
Xyzzy, Parterre and spamboymeister like this.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:47 pm

Programs: ShebaMiles
Originally Posted by MarylandGuy

Having the same problem. Can't log in, either on the app or the website. Can't even reset my password, and in any case when I typed gibberish into the password it gave me a "wrong password" error, so it doesn't seem to be a password issue. Was losing my mind over this so glad I'm not the only one.
spamboymeister likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:50 pm

Programs: Marriott Silver
Thanks. Glad it's not just me. I guess I just wait for .bomb to fix itself.
spamboymeister likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:59 pm

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Not only cannot sign in but the SSO bridge (for eg mystatus) will also spin forever before timing out. App seems to be mostly working though (could check in but no SDC...but that's more likely the split cabin itinerary I'm flying)
Old Feb 8, 2024, 7:00 pm

Programs: UA GS; Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott, Hyatt; Hertz
Just had a very weird experience ... logged in (web browser), went to My United, and the header was me but the data (Account Number, Miles, PQF, PQP, flight segments, lifetime miles) belonged to a completely different member with a different Mileage Plus number!! Had my plus points show correctly (definitely not theirs, since they were a general member with under 5,000 lifetime miles) but everything else was wrong. Went back to the homepage and back and everything was fixed, but this is scary!
Old Mar 7, 2024, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Anyone else having website issues? Searching for flights ($) is returning "unable to complete your request" message.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 2:16 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Lifetime Hilton Diamond
Yes same error. When I can get it to search, I am told no business/first from LAX or SFO to EWR on most flights. Also, when I can search and want to look at seat maps-- get an error message too.
goodeats21 likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by LHR Wannabee
Yes same error. When I can get it to search, I am told no business/first from LAX or SFO to EWR on most flights. Also, when I can search and want to look at seat maps-- get an error message too.
Thanks. Really glitchy trying to log in now as well. Will need to give it a bit, I guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.