Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Cash payment / Western Union options gone for united.com reservations?

Cash payment / Western Union options gone for united.com reservations?

Old Jun 7, 17, 2:00 pm

Programs: UA
It's the +4 days later, its whatever is shown on the "itinerary not completed" part after you view it. You can pretty much ignore whatever it tells you right after you hold the reservation.
Old Jul 3, 17, 4:25 am

Programs: UA 1K, MR Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by thejaredhuang View Post
It's the +4 days later, its whatever is shown on the "itinerary not completed" part after you view it. You can pretty much ignore whatever it tells you right after you hold the reservation.
That's been my experience as well.

Does anyone know if partner airlines will drop seats? Phone support was trying to get me to ticket an international itinerary with a UA/LH codeshare that I held on the web in this way, saying LH will drop seats if I don't ticket despite the web offering me a 72 hr hold. Is that right or are they just misinformed? (I suspect the later as I think offline travel agents still regularly hold seats for 3-5 days.)
Old Jan 15, 18, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by thejaredhuang View Post
Any recent data points to confirm this is still the case? Thanks!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: