Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

1,000 Free United Miles For Downloading a Toolbar

1,000 Free United Miles For Downloading a Toolbar

Old Oct 8, 12, 10:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Priority, SPG - AA, Hawaiian Airline, United, US Airline
Question 1,000 Free United Miles For Downloading a Toolbar

"1,000 Free United Miles For Downloading a Toolbar: United MileagePlus members can receive 1,000 free miles for downloading the MileagePlus Shopping Assistant and completing one search or purchase before October 31."

Anyone know about this toolbar? I download it but I dont know what steps should I do to qualify 1000 free bonus? Would anybody help me please?
Thank you so much!

https://www.mileageplusshopping.com/bam____.htm
Old Oct 8, 12, 11:15 pm

Programs: UA,VX
did you read the FAQ?

I used the toolbar until my browser became outdated and it wasn't supported to use it. I have an ancient Mac OS, but I don't need the computer for more than email, the web, socializing, or downloading library books these days. I tried to shop for the best deal through Mileage Plus Shopping, but not always am I able to find the best price. I end up finding better deals locally or through ebay. The toolbar became annoying and cumbersome at times when I had to keep logging in to find out how many miles I'd get based on the list of retailers. It wasn't worth all the time I put into it.
Old Oct 9, 12, 5:26 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
I've always found toolbar's to be kinda sketchy...

anyone run this and get any alerts from any anti-spyware/etc apps??

I'd do it on an old pc to get the miles, but I dont wanna waste time trying to disinfect the pc afterwards....

Search this Thread