Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to check-in entire party on-line

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2012, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Unable to check-in entire party on-line

I could swear that when traveling with my family (reserved at the same time and on a single receipt), I could always check a box to check in everyone for the flight from on line. All names came up from my account (or from email reminder). This was even true last week on the outbound.

Today I received my email to check in for our return flight tomorrow, but I am unable to check-in the entire party. From the email, only my own reservation comes up. When I go to my ua.com account and put in the reservation number, only my wife's name comes up. Nothing at all for the kid.

This is a CR200, so upgrades should not be in play (COS-LAX).

Am I missing something, or is this a new enhancement or a bug?

Thanks.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 6:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If you look at your current reservation is it the same PNR as the original one? I'm betting it isn't. Sounds like the PNR got split up for some reason.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Perhaps the records were split? Have you tried logging into each of the accounts, and seeing if the PNR's are the same or different.

When travelling last week, my wife and I had a PNR split (purposely, to get on the upgrade list), and while only the original reservation showed in my account, my wife saw both her and my record, both separately. So that may be a sign too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.