Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Sunday R-Class Availability On PS Flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2012, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, UA Million Miler

Have a bunch of certs to burn and was able to snag an upgrade to C on the 2:35pm outbound due to some R-class availability. I almost never fly transcon sunday evening and was wondering if anyone had any insight into R-class on the two later flights (5:25 & 6:45) as I much prefer those times but don't want to sweat out an upgrade. Thanks

PS- Was able to snag R-class on the return as well. Nice to fly r/t in C for under $500

PPS- I could have booked upgrades both ways flying EWR-SFO on an M-fare without burning any certs but can't in good conscious pay $1400. To fly on ghetto PMUA 757 no less.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, UA Million Miler
Originally Posted by joedish
this falls under the category of: you have to tell us more information. what city pairs? what dates?
Sorry- 10/14, JFK-SFO. That said, I was more looking for historical data/personal experience from those that fly on sundays as I rarely do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.