Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight change won't stick

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2012, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

Flight change won't stick

For a flight from NRT-ORD-LGA in late September, I originally booked it such that I had a 7 hour layover in Chicago. When checking the status online a few days ago, I saw I'd been changed to an earlier ORD-LGA flight. I never received any email/phone notification about it. I called reservations and was able to get moved back to the later flight. Tonight, I'm seeing I've been changed back to the earlier flight - again, without notice. The later flight hasn't been cancelled and according to the seating chart, there are other people on it. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't want to waste a chunk of time sorting this out again over the phone.
Old Aug 4, 2012, 11:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K(0.7MM) Hilton Gold/La Quinta Gold
Shares has been rebooking a number of people to later or earlier flights of late.

Welcome to the new UA
Old Aug 5, 2012, 12:03 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.
You've been SHARE'D

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.