Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Would United send me my card as soon as I make status?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Would United send me my card as soon as I make status?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2012, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
recently many have had success with BP only -- as I did for the FRA Tower lounge. (Had the card just in case)
Check this thread. Sounds like the new world order in *A/LH has demonstrated many successes with *A BP only. The thread also portends that if you receive it in only 8 weeks, UA must have changed fulfillment partners.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:00 pm

Programs: UA
It's been 8 month and 3 calls and I still haven't received my 1K card yet…..
I travel thru FRA about once a month and it's usually not a problem to get into the lounge with the printed card from the web and an explanation to the agent at the door. Although last month, when I arrived a guy working the door asked me to go back to the UA transfer desk to validate the printed card. The lady at the UA desk said it that was uncalled for, but validated my print out and wrote her phone number on the paper. When I returned back to the lounge there was a new guy at the door and he said he could easily read 1K on my boarding pass and there was no need to pull out my card.

So like most things in life it's really hit or miss based on who's at the door. Most important thing when travelling is to just be patient.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 5:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Hmmm. I must be lucky. Last month I lost my 1K card. Three weeks ago I requested a replacement card via e-mail, and it arrived yesterday.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 10:41 am

Programs: UA gold; WN A; PC plat; Marriott Gold
I made gold and then platinum within the last 3 month. in both cases, i got the card in about 3-4 wks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.