Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Check-It".....Finally.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:36 am

Programs: All opinions/interpretations expressed here are my own and are not officially sanctioned by UA
Originally Posted by unavaca
Yes, I'm very confident of that rule.

This rule was great for low fare class fliers (like myself). We could be booked into L and then SDC into H -- appreciably higher than L class.

The advantage of the new SDC rule is 24hrs in either direction, as opposed to 3 hours before desired flight on the old system. I do like the new rule better.

Even if the fare buckets don't open up, you can always standby.
Oh my goodness... A change that somebody likes?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 1:02 am

Programs: UA G
Originally Posted by IslandSkies
Oh my goodness... A change that somebody likes?
I will openly admit to liking things about the merger. Just a few of the things I like:
  • SDC policy is much better compared to PMUA policy.
  • Website for booking awards is significantly better than .bomb. Case in point: partner awards bookable online.
  • Companion upgrades on a separate PNR
Old Jul 30, 2012, 8:51 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, VA G
As a side note....

Sitting here in SYD, have miles and money ready to go... and no one has access to the checkit app

Sigh....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.