Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Is this evidence of a "sweep"? Do we now know the timing?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since

Once every 5-7 days, I get the Acknowledge Schedule Change notice on my waitlisted itin. The schedule hasn't actually changed for 8 weeks, but because it's on a pair of waitlisted segments, which aren't yet ticketed or whatever, it keeps popping up. I accept it, it goes away for 5-7 days, and then comes back.

Question is, does this occur due to one of the "sweeps" we often talk about? So that, in this case, I've got something that will allow us to know pretty specific timing on when they occur?

I can tell you this last one happened (to me) sometime between 12:30am and 9am PDT Monday (this) morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.