Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Should we overentitled pay for FF miles like AirCanada

Old May 24, 2012, 11:26 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA just 8800 mi short of Silver

How long before SMI/J institutes a dual pricing system like AirCanada. The fare they quote is without miles but for $40-$100 more you can get miles.??
Reminds me of a fleabag motel
Old May 24, 2012, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by chasbondy
How long before SMI/J institutes a dual pricing system like AirCanada. The fare they quote is without miles but for $40-$100 more you can get miles.??
Reminds me of a fleabag motel
They won't....too much domestic competition.

Then again, many elites here want more separation of low-paying fares versus higher-paying fares. So they tend to agree with the CFO that the 1Ks on MRs are over-entitled.
Old May 24, 2012, 6:10 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Please don't give COdbaUA any ideas for any new changes we're supposed to like

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.