Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Denied entry into AC lounge - unable to validate * Gold status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Denied entry into AC lounge - unable to validate * Gold status

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2012, 4:42 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Originally Posted by love_to_travel
Someone needs to make an app that asks you a series of questions, and based on the answers tells you whether or not you can visit a certain lounge. I'd pay $0.99 for that app.

Actually, I just started learning CoronaSDK, maybe I'll make the app
I find this page useful from the Star Alliance website:

Lounge Finder

It doesn't have a mobile version, but the full site works on iPhone/Safari. It's free.
Old May 12, 2012, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by JonathanIT
I find this page useful from the Star Alliance website:

Lounge Finder

It doesn't have a mobile version, but the full site works on iPhone/Safari. It's free.
There is a Star Alliance app for iPhone that's got lounge info. Think its called Star Alliance Navigator. And a little OT, but there's also a fare finder app, which basically is a customized version of the ITA search limited to *A carriers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.