Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Are there any specific benefits for European Mileage Plus Elites?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2012, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *

Were any of the onepass benefits unique to European Elites carried over to mileage plus or were they all phased out? Are there any specific incentives for European MileagePlus members?
Old Apr 24, 2012, 8:48 pm

Programs: UA Plat, SPG Gold
There used to be... Qualification by TATL points and complimentary PClub access for Golds and above to name but a few. Not anymore since 3/3. I "moved" my MP account to my US address about 6 weeks ago.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 2:40 am

Originally Posted by ani90
Were any of the onepass benefits unique to European Elites carried over to mileage plus or were they all phased out? Are there any specific incentives for European MileagePlus members?
Not anymore. UA and MP are now only focussed on their-US residents.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *
Originally Posted by Trinners
There used to be... Qualification by TATL points and complimentary PClub access for Golds and above to name but a few. Not anymore since 3/3. I "moved" my MP account to my US address about 6 weeks ago.
Why did you move your address? Are there any benefits of North American MP elites that European's don't have now?

Has there been official confirmation that European elites will receive no privileges or is this still in flux and undecided?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.