Partner PNRs now showing on united.com?

Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:05 pm

Partner flight in UA code share doesn't show partner PNR.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:54 pm

Originally Posted by deirdre
Pre-3/3 doesn't matter.

United Confirmation Number XXX123 This has changed. Learn more.
This reservation contains partner flights. View additional confirmation numbers.
I don't see it either ... for LH.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 12:01 am

Programs: AV LifeMiles, CM ConnectMiles, BA Exec Club. Former:ex-ASGold, ex-UA1K, ex-COPlat, ex-NWGold.
Do you complainers realize that this never existed on united.bomb until about the final year of its existence? It's not a "United had it Continental ruined it" thing as much as "United barely had it".

Meanwhile back in the Skyteam days I could enter a DL or NW PNR that had a CO segment in it and continental.com would bring it right up, because CO's instance of SHARES apparently use OAL PNRs as foreign keys in a crossreference.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 3:19 am

Is this only showing when booked on United.com?
Old Apr 20, 2012, 3:57 am

Location: EWR and KGL (with occasional home/work trips to NRT/ITM)
Programs: MP MM 1K, Sky Miles, Emirates Gold
I actually see SN ticketed PNR on my united.com as well. I could even change seat assignment on my united portion which I could not do in the previous website.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 6:58 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, TK Elite
I see some partner PNRs on award flights I booked on co.com or (new) united.com: AC, LX, NH, OZ, SQ. Even the VS PNR that I had to give up due to schedule change around the time they ceased the partnership. Very funny
But no LH, TG or QR. I understand QR but why not LH
Unfortunately I couldn't use AC or LX PNRs to change my seats on their websites...
Old Apr 20, 2012, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by whistler814
Nope, never had Air China in the reservation (ticketed or held). I don't think it's a real CA PNR code though since it's 6 characters (aren't CA's only 5 characters?).
It's real. Travelsky updated their PNR from 5 digit to 6 digit last year. Thought mainland Chinese airlines does not use PNR too much(they like tkt number more), the PNR can be used in travelsky to confirm the itinerary.

All mainland Chinese airlines' PNR will be referred to CA PNR since they share a same reservation system(travelsky). Therefore don't be surprised if you booked a CZ/MU flight on orbitz or whatever website and they show you a Air China PNR.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
Can anyone see a TG or an MS one?

I looked at some of my awards, NH, OZ, CA, NZ, SQ are all good, but the above two do not show up.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:02 am

Can't see TG either. What's funny is I changed this routing so many times so I have all the other PNR's there that are useless for me now.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 2:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
It's not quite there yet. On a mixed United/Lufthansa/SAS itin, I see only the UA and LH PNRs. The SAS flight is definitely not a codeshare, and I was able to get the PNR through an agent.

Progress, still.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 2:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Wait, you mean there really WILL BE changes I like? Someone call the press!

Like any other merger, it's going to take time to sort out, folks. Patience is a virtue. I've done large IT mergers before.... they're not easy, they take time, and things fall out. You catch them and fix them as quickly as you can, but it's not easy.... especially when you're dealing with MoP's (Millions of PNR's.)

I actually think the idea of picking one site (co.com) and building the PSS on it, rather than trying to build a new PSS *and* a new website at the same time, made a ton of sense. If you try to bite off more than you can chew, nothing gets accomplished.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 3:14 pm

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
Originally Posted by rankourabu
Can anyone see a TG or an MS one?

I looked at some of my awards, NH, OZ, CA, NZ, SQ are all good, but the above two do not show up.
I can't see TG and MS neither, beside that I can't see NH and OS.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by deirdre
w00t! Seeing LX confirmation numbers, too. Thanks for the tip!
YMMV...no LX confirmation # on my itin booked through UA for them.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 3:39 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat; UA GS (via MM companion); SPG
Sorry to be dumb, but where precisely are the partner PNRs supposed to appear? On the receipt? On the first "View" of a reservation?

I have one reservation with a BMI regional segment, can't find anything, plus 2 award reservations that have segments on Lufthansa, also can't see LH PNRs anywhere.

Thx.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 3:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by MarkXS
Do you complainers realize that this never existed on united.bomb until about the final year of its existence? It's not a "United had it Continental ruined it" thing as much as "United barely had it".
It never existed, until it did, and then it didn't again, and now it's half-back?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.