2, 3 & 4 Million Miler Gift

Hide Wikipost
Old Feb 19, 20, 6:00 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Wiki Link
Recent MM offerings

1MM
Lifetime Premier Gold status plus
Plexiglas Plaque

2,3,4 MM gift link
Active a week or two after status is reflected on UA site.

2MM
Lifetime Premier Platinum status plus a choice of
(May 2017)
  • Amazon Fire 7" 8GB and Wenger Mainline 16" ...
  • Garmin watch
  • Kate Spade Bag
  • Sonos Music Player
  • Thule Carry-on 22"
  • Tumi Laptop Brief

3MM
Lifetime Premier 1K status plus a choice of
(Oct 2014)
  • Tumi T-tech Carry-on and Travel Kit
  • Apple iPod Mini w/Folio case and headphones
  • Beats by Dr. Dre wireless headphones
  • Kate Spade nylon stripe small leslie bag and Cobble Hill Bee wristlet
  • Neat Desk digital scanner and filing system for Mac or PC
  • Lobster-gram gift certificate dinner for four, plus $50 wine.com gift card.
(March 2016)
  • Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display 16GB Wi-Fi Space Gray with a Garmin Vivofit 2
  • Celluon Ultra Portable Wireless Projector
  • Ferragamo Men's Adjustable and Reversible Belt - Black/Auburn
  • Kate Spade Cobble Hill Small Ella 10-1/3"W x 10-1/2"H x 3-7/10"D- Black
  • Michael Aram Black Orchid Package. This package includes an easel photo frame, nut bowl, cocktail napkin holder and coaster set of six.
  • Tumi Large Soft Travel Satchel. Includes a zippered accessory pouch, key fob, and TSA approved combination lock for added security. Dimensions: 22" W x 17-1/2" H x 10" D

4MM
Lifetime Premier GS status plus a choice of (April 2019)
  • iPad 9.7" 32G with Apple Pencil
  • Burberry Tie and London Check Bifold Wallet
  • DeWalt Combo Kit
  • Marc Jacobs camera bag, Apple iPods, and AirSnap pocket case
  • Nest security camera and smart thermostat
  • Sonos Play:5 wireless speaker system
  • Tory Burch compartment tote and wallet
  • Tumi Alpha 3 leather organizer/portfolio
  • Thule Subterra 30" Luggage with Subterra 34L Backpack - Mineral
Thanks to wxguy for the 4MM list

Related MM threads
UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Million Mile (and Beyond) Flyer Benefits, Effective Spring 2012

MileagePlus Million Mile (and Beyond) Flyer Benefits [2014 forward]

Million Miler companion benefit

Million Miler Sues United [Judgment for UA Jan 2014]
Print Wikipost

Old Feb 14, 20, 2:04 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by gratefulspouse View Post
My wife made 2 MM on November 27th on the way to Beijing. The FA told her that she had heard that United had ceased giving gifts. The FA gave her a bottle of galley wine as a consolation prize.

Any truth to the cessation of gifts?
Still nothing from United other than a note from Oscar, a metal card, and a small picture frame. I guess there are no more gifts.
Old Feb 14, 20, 2:17 pm

Programs: United LT GS, United LT Club, Marriott LT Titanium Elite, Hertz President’s Circle
Still nothing from United other than a note from Oscar, a metal card, and a small picture frame. I guess there are no more gifts.
I still haven't selected my latest MM gift (as I don't like the current selection). I just went to the site yesterday and the option to select a gift is still there, so the gift infrastructure still exists. May want to call MP.
Old Feb 14, 20, 2:31 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Same here. I achieved 2mm in late Oct, at the boarding gate (CUN to EWR), I was pulled aside and a couple of staffers read off a card in fractured English, congratulations. Nothing on the flight, nor once home. My UA account did show the new status, and there was no communication from UA regarding a gift. If I didnít know about it from FT ( along with the link), I never would have known to expect anything. As it was, I did order a gift via the FT link, and it arrived nicely wrapped and included a generic card from UA. I did also receive a small lucite 2mm tombstone about a week after the gift. I would advise using the link here, as otherwise there isnít any recognition.
Old Feb 14, 20, 3:50 pm
Moderator: United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 1.85MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Have you tried the 2,3,4 MM gift link -- you might find it works for you.
No need to wait for UA or contact UA.
Old Feb 19, 20, 6:12 am

On 2/10 I crossed the 2 million mark on a flight from SFO to EWR. The captain came over and congratulated me, I received a nice card signed by the whole crew and a box of chocolates. I was in the window seat and the person on aisle was so impressed she tried to buy me a drink but the FA insisted that drinks were on the house (too bad it was a red-eye, one G&T and I was out for the night). My status was reflected almost immediately on their app and website but when I went to the gift link it says I'm not eligible. Oh well.

Oh, and on a very crowded flight, the middle seat remained empty, which on those cramped 10-across 772 flights may have been the best gift of all.
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Feb 19, 20, 1:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K 22 years/2MM, HHonors Diamond, Shangri-La Jade, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by sfpaul900 View Post
My status was reflected almost immediately on their app and website but when I went to the gift link it says I'm not eligible. Oh well.
Wait until about 14 days after you earn the status and then try to gift link again. It takes a little while for their partner who handles the gifts to get notified of your eligibility.
Old Yesterday, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by SFO 1K View Post
Wait until about 14 days after you earn the status and then try to gift link again. It takes a little while for their partner who handles the gifts to get notified of your eligibility.
Thanks for the advice! I tried again today and the link was active. Now this old geezer has to figure out what the heck Apple TV is.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: